Metal Markets is a service offered by Metal-Pages Ltd.
Metal-Pages offers a total solution for the speciality metals, ferro-alloys and rare earth markets. Not only do we offer an online commodity market, but we also provide a comprehensive source of up-to-the-minute information specifically geared to your business.
In the world of commodities up-to-date information is essential. Metals and minerals are high value, often-volatile commodities -- buyers and sellers need to be armed with the latest news to make informed trading decisions. Previously comprehensive industry data had to be found by laboriously scouring the markets, now Metal-Pages offers an online marketplace and industry specific information in one place, improving the speed and efficiency of transactions and saving costs.
At Metal-Pages we recognise that in the metals and minerals markets, where high value cargoes of differing qualities are traded on a global basis, the relationship between buyer and seller is of paramount importance. Metal-Pages seeks to enhance this relationship by providing an efficient online forum for buyers and sellers to make contact, negotiate and conclude business.
Metal-Pages is aimed at metals and minerals industry professionals -- producers, traders, consumers, converters, investors and suppliers of ancillary services to the industry.We offer:
- Metal Markets website - a company directory for the global metals industries.
- Daily news and analysis Metal-Pages journalists and researchers in specialise in the commodities covered by Metal-Pages so our news is focused on our users industries - no longer is it necessary to filter through non-specific items to find the news that you want.
- Chinese news service, in depth coverage of the Chinese market for specialty metals, rare earths and ferroalloys. www.metal-pages.asia
- Daily personalized e-mail, direct to your inbox each day summarising and updating the news
- RSS feed so you can receive live news as it is published directly on your desktop
- Prices - Metal-Pages provides up to date and historical prices for all of the materials covered by the site, allowing users to keep up-to-date with price changes as soon as they happen. In addition we offer live base metal prices direct from the London markets as well as extensive coverage of prices in the Chinese market.
- A secure, neutral, online global commodity market operating twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. By harnessing the power of the Internet Metal-Pages has created a new electronic marketplace enabling industry professionals to instantly buy and sell metals and minerals online.
- Significant savings. Count the direct cost savings in transaction and marketing costs compared to the offline marketplace. And then add the additional bonus of no commission fees. Unlike many exchanges we don't charge a commission for this service.